- Were you looking for the variant of Bearhug, Shadow Bearhug?
Bearhug is one of the main antagonists in The Twisted Carnival.
Bearhug is an animatronic bear that resembles Freddy Fazbear from the original FNAF games. Unlike Freddy Fazbear, Bearhug sports a yellow top hat as well as a bow tie. He has decayed considerably causing decay marks to be left on his mask giving him a withered appearance. Several parts of his suit have torn off, revealing his metal endoskeleton underneath.
So far Bearhug has been seen on several teasers, including one of him in front of the Ticket Booth. He also appears on several posters of his normal form as well as on the title screen with Bonzo. He also has a purchasable plush.
- Bearhug's design is based off of Unnamed from Legacy WEEKEND_'s Monday night.
- Bearhug is voiced by Tristan Mullins, who also voiced the protagonist in Galva's previous game, WEEKEND_.
- His face is based off of Billy Bob from Rock-A-Fire Explosion, as these animatronics have latex faces just as the animatronics in The Twisted Carnival seem to.
- His overall appearance seems to be inspired from the animatronics in the Disney attraction Country Bear Jamboree.